These 16 Purebred Shih Tzu pups are spoken for and almost ready for their new homes. Video.
The true image and meaning of Canine companionship.
Shih Tzu Puppies Playing In Slow Motion!
A Cute Mornings Routine
2017-06-08_So Cute Mirror Play
Can I start with you?
- Have you ever…
- Have you ever woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
- wished for just today not to hear or speak to anyone including the mirror?
- just wanted a day to relax and not even move if ya didn’t have to?
- wished to lay in bed hours on end?
- wanted to just have fun all day?
- woke up loving everyone and every thing?
- had a day when you had no appetite at all…for no reason?
- had a day when you can’t get enough food no matter what you just ate?
- had a day where everyone just did what you told them to do?
- had a time in your life where you got to just the right weight?
- known someone with perfect weight?
- had a day when a little of all this applied to you or someone you love?
Now look at these misconceptions:
- Don’t pick a shy one.
- Don’t pick one that looks scared.
- Don’t pick one that hides in the corner.
- Don’t pick one that isn’t active.
- Don’t pick one that doesn’t want to cuddle & lick you.
- Don’t pick one that seems over active.
- Don’t pick one that seems like a pack leader.
- Don’t pick one that looks like they are always eating.
- Don’t pick a big one.
- Don’t pick one too small.
SEE… Most ALL puppies do have multiple personalities!
Missed Part 1? Click Link ☛ for the rest of their story!
Jewel and Indiana pups at 5 weeks old.
Amber and Shuffle pups at 6 weeks old.
Cherish and Scoop boys at 11 weeks old.