Not all of us find our “calling” in this world, yet, thankfully, many people do. We’ve all heard the phrase;…
Concepts and Essays by Jannie
- What to do…when you don’t know what to do for your ShihTzu
- Homemade Toys for your Ace Of Pups ShihTzu“My Ace Of Pups Shih Tzu have a love hate relationship with the weather!”
- For The Love of The Shih Tzu Breed? Or …Whoever Said Breeding Shih Tzu Pups Was Just Watching Mama’s Have Their Babies?
- Would You Think It’s Ok To Run After A Dog To Catch It?
- Most common infection in puppies. It’s name is Giardia.
- To be… or not to be, a Breeder
- Are puppies too much work. Absolutely!
- Why Ever In The World Would You Want To Complicate Your Life With A New Puppie???
- Thinking of getting a new puppie?
- More on Patience, Care, and Compassion…
Please email your questions to me and I’ll be happy to respond.
Playing Shih Tzu puppie’s.
A ShihTzu Picture Story!
I didn’t create this question mark.
One of my pups did. It’s not often I get such a special “treat” from my pups….but
in the past I have gotten the smiley face and also a perfect heart shape from my pups.
Too unique not to share with you. After all humor has many ways of happening unexpectedly.
However, you may wonder why I even bother to look at my pups poop.
So let me advise you here…please, always look at your pups poop.
Not to see if there’s a strange shape to it…rather to see consistency,
whether loose or firm, or signs if stress or worms exist.
You’ll be glad you did so you can catch any problems early and treat as soon as any sign occurs.
As a breeder I am always on the look out for bacteria showing up.
And once in awhile my pups offer me a weird moment with a poop shape
that is unexplainable as to how that could be.……Smile!