ACE OF PUPS Puppie Purchase Agreement
- Keep a clean healthy environment just as you would for a newborn baby.
- Your pup shall not be taken onto the grass or outside, or have too many visits with other people until it has had it’s required vaccinations.
- Remember, a Puppie is like a Sponge [is very susceptible] for parasites until the 4 sets of vaccinations for building their immune system are completed, usually between 16-18 weeks of age.
- At the time of purchase, your pup has a health certificate and has been vet checked and given their first of four required shots. Buyer promises to keep pups vaccinations current thru-out their life. At the time of sale…if 2nd or 3rd set of shots were given the price will be adjusted as necessary.
- With this purchase, you promise you will give your puppie the proper veterinarian care, grooming and a proper diet of a quality dog food thru-out the life of your pup.
- Also, I will not be responsible for Any costs/expenses of Any nature including veterinary care, treatment and or surgeries of any nature whatsoever. As the new owner of your pup, you must provide proper care for the welfare of the pup.
- Things common to the Shih Tzu breed include: umbilical and inguinal hernias, (these are minor and not life threatening), pinched nostrils (as long as the nasal passages are kept clean as the pup matures the passages are normally corrected), Cherry eye, Open Fontanel, (soft spot), Mange, Retained Testicles, Patella Luxation, over or under bites or Hypoglycemia. Any of these items may or may not arise during the lifetime of your pup. You agree to provide all costs for proper care if any of these items need medical attention during your pups life.
- A replacement puppie will be given, when one is available of the same gender, for any genetic defect causing the death of the puppie within one year of purchase. The cause of death must be verified to me in writing, at the expense of the buyer, by two veterinarian examinations. The cause of death must be shown to be solely genetic and stating that veterinary care was given thru-out the year along with proper nutrition. All documents will be required as proof for a replacement puppie. Cost of shipping will be paid by the buyer. I will not incur costs or expenses of Any nature for Any and all services, treatments, medical treatments or surgeries including any veterinary services. No refunds will be given.
- There is No guarantee for the ability of a male or female pup being able to breed. No refunds will be given.
- The puppie is not guaranteed to be a certain size or color. Colors and weights change over a pups lifetime.
- I will not be responsible for Any costs incurred due to internal or external parasites, viral or bacterial infections whatsoever. Parasites are common and remedies are available. It is up to you to provide proper care for your pup.
- Clean drinking water, feeding properly, getting the pup to walk and move their muscles is extremely necessary during the first 16 weeks of your pups life. Holding for over 30 minutes at a time can cause a pup dehydration due to not having assess to drinking water and not moving about to urinate as well as doing a bowel movement. You must not hold the pup for long extended periods of time. Let the pup get down to explore and follow you. Get them to drink as often as possible. I will/am not responsible for death caused by dehydration.
There are over 70% of pups with micro organisms within their systems that may remain dormant in a pup forever, or they may also activate at any time usually due to stress. There is no blame to be placed on this breeder, or even you for that matter, for the presence of any parasite or infections. Diligence and preventive maintenance have been given to my puppies care and health. Viral infections and parasites such as coccidia, giardia, worms, kennel cough, ear mites, etc. are very common to puppies. During my care, the pups are treated for these internal or external parasites when necessary. That care, in no way, represents, that the pup you’ve purchased is free of these infections and or parasites.
I hope you enjoy your new puppie. I have been blessed with loving them and receiving lots of kisses. I have enjoyed helping him/her mature, to be socialized, happy and healthy. The pups are raised in my home with great devotion to their care. I am a gal doing what her heart desires most, raising Shih Tzu puppies. The profits are close to none with the care and upkeep necessary to raising clean, healthy, happy, puppies along with socializing, training, proper nourishment and veterinary care. Please do not haggle with me on prices for pups. I am a quality breeder and am quite honestly in love with this breed.
I will be most happy to discuss the well being and training of your pup and want you to feel free to discuss issues that may arise. Your emails and telephone conversations won’t be a bother, I love to go on and on about the care of Shih Tzu and the comedy of their antics. The Shih Tzu is indeed, the ACE of PUPS!
Your signature acknowledges agreement of all terms/conditions within this purchase agreement.
Pups Name: ___________________________________Born:_____________________________
Date Of Purchase: ____________________________Price + 6% St Sales Tax________________
Signature of Buyer:_____________________________Phone Number______________________
Email address: __________________________________________________________________
Signature of Seller/Breeder: ________________________________________________________
- PRICES: SHIPPING EXTRA – Before I ship your ShihTzu or ShiPoo pup, please email me and confirm that you read my purchase agreement.
- Click ☛ DOWNLOAD Direction to AceOfPups
- Jannie Gibson
Ace of Pups
3902 N. Lecanto Hwy.
Beverly Hills Florida 34465