My mom loves her. She is doing well after our little sick spell that 1 night. We are struggling with…
I wanted to give you an update on our puppy! When we bought him, his name was scramble. We renamed him Oso which is Spanish for bear. It totally fits because you can also say “Oso cute” or “Oso crazy”! Haha!
He used to make such crazy noises and a vet told me he needed surgery! We waited since I remember reading on your site that the nostrils will open up. Well, his nose opened up quite well after a while and he now only makes noises if he wants someone’s attention or if he is sleeping on his back.
We are SO happy with our decision to buy Oso. He is such a joy in our lives. He is obsessed with playing fetch, which is so much fun for us! He loves carrots, green beans, and apples for snacks once in a while. He is growing and has finally hit the 10 lb mark after getting neutered. He is probably the cutest shih tzu of all time (or so I’m told by EVERYONE we meet).
Here is our 2016 Christmas picture.
Merry Christmas 🎄
🎄 Only in Florida can I ride the paddleboard with my daddy on Christmas day!”
Who Did It !?
Subject: Zsa Zsa and Ava
It was wonderful talking with you Jannie, and I look forward to picking out another beautiful girl from you this spring. I have attached two pictures of the sisters that my sister and I purchased from you 4 years ago. Zsa Zsa is white and Ava is multi brown color. We love our babies and they are the most well behaved, sweet natured girls I have ever come across.
8 to 10 week old ShihTzu Puppies
Puppy Love! During Afternoon Nap Time.
At The Vet for shots!
Can I start with you?
- Have you ever…
- Have you ever woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
- wished for just today not to hear or speak to anyone including the mirror?
- just wanted a day to relax and not even move if ya didn’t have to?
- wished to lay in bed hours on end?
- wanted to just have fun all day?
- woke up loving everyone and every thing?
- had a day when you had no appetite at all…for no reason?
- had a day when you can’t get enough food no matter what you just ate?
- had a day where everyone just did what you told them to do?
- had a time in your life where you got to just the right weight?
- known someone with perfect weight?
- had a day when a little of all this applied to you or someone you love?
Now look at these misconceptions:
- Don’t pick a shy one.
- Don’t pick one that looks scared.
- Don’t pick one that hides in the corner.
- Don’t pick one that isn’t active.
- Don’t pick one that doesn’t want to cuddle & lick you.
- Don’t pick one that seems over active.
- Don’t pick one that seems like a pack leader.
- Don’t pick one that looks like they are always eating.
- Don’t pick a big one.
- Don’t pick one too small.
SEE… Most ALL puppies do have multiple personalities!
Missed Part 1? Click Link ☛ for the rest of their story!
Playing first thing before breakfast! Part 1
Come spend time with my angels, …don’t pass one by because you came in when they were napping or just plain tuckered from socializing the hour before.
They’ll still love you when you are cranky, tired and just want to be left alone.
Most ALL puppies do have multiple personalities!
- Your new best friend and companion is waiting and they come with open hearts accepting you as you are!
- They may “hold back” to see if you are the one…so don’t be shy, don’t look scared, don’t be afraid to socialize, don’t be afraid to cuddle & hold them and wait for the lick, and….it won’t matter if you are big or small either!
- PLEASE be calm, open your mind to their worlds…not your expected “image” and you might be serenely welcomed by a sweet angel willing to share their heart with you.
- There is more to this!…Stay tuned for it.