Can I start with you?
- Have you ever…
- Have you ever woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
- wished for just today not to hear or speak to anyone including the mirror?
- just wanted a day to relax and not even move if Ya didn’t have to?
- wished to lay in bed hours on end?
- wanted to just have fun all day?
- woke up loving everyone and every thing?
- had a day when you had no appetite at all…for no reason?
- had a day when you can’t get enough food no matter what you just ate?
- had a day where everyone just did what you told them to do?
- had a time in your life where you got to just the right weight?
- known someone with perfect weight?
- had a day when a little of all this applied to you or someone you love?
Now look at these misconceptions:
- Don’t pick a shy one.
- Don’t pick one that looks scared.
- Don’t pick one that hides in the corner.
- Don’t pick one that isn’t active.
- Don’t pick one that doesn’t want to cuddle & lick you.
- Don’t pick one that seems over active.
- Don’t pick one that seems like a pack leader.
- Don’t pick one that looks like they are always eating.
- Don’t pick a big one.
- Don’t pick one too small.
SEE… Most ALL puppies do have multiple personalities!
Missed Part 1? Click Link ☛ for the rest of their story!