- what age will a vet repair a pups an inguinal hernia?
- when should Shih Tzu puppies take heart worm medication, more.?
- is a Shih Tzu’s single or double haired?
- my Shih Tzu has worms in his poop?
- my Shih Tzu has bloody diarrhea and will not drink?
While I do highly recommend you visit your veterinarian for most ailments,
studying your pup will help you get to know their nuances and you can probably handle a lot of their minor ailments yourself.
You will gain more experience by listening to your vet as he explains remedies during your regular visits.
See more, and: http://aceofpups.net/jannies-tips/before-you-go-to-the-vet