- what age will a vet repair a pups inguinal hernia?
- when should shih tzu puppies take heart worm medication, more.?
- is a shih tzu’s single or double haired?
- my shih tzu has worms in his poop?
- my shih tzu has bloody diarrhea and will not drink?
While I do highly recommend you visit your veterinarian for most ailments,
studying your pup will help you get to know their nuances and you can probably handle a lot of their minor ailments yourself.
You will gain more experience by listening to your vet as he explains remedies during your regular visits.