- Can you provide examples of Puppy STRESS?
- my puppie vet says they have too much hair in their ears and wants to pluck it out?
- 7-month-old Shih Tzu puppy with red eyes and gum?
- Shih Poos and separation anxiety and more?
- how to fix cherry eye in Shih Tzu puppies?
While I do highly recommend you visit your veterinarian for most ailments,
studying your pup will help you get to know their nuances and you can probably handle a lot of their minor ailments yourself.
You will gain more experience by listening to your vet as he explains remedies during your regular visits.
- – See more, and: http://aceofpups.net/jannies-tips/before-you-go-to-the-vet
- Knowledge is Power…read up before calling the vet. – See more at http://aceofpups.net/jannies-tips/before-you-go-to-the-vet/#well being