1. What can I use on my Shih Tzu, hair is dry?
A natural variety of dog food…the best you can afford, get a recommendation from your local vet.
If the hair is dry, then the pup is missing something from their diet.
Use a quality Shampoo and Mat Detangler. (Dianne suggest the Chris Christensen systems such as Ice On Ice.) Also try Cowboy Magic, available at Walmarts.
2. 7-week old Shih Tzu puppies have a runny nose?
3. Shih Poo separation anxiety?
4. what should I do if a Shih Tzu dog has blood in her stool?
5. Can Shih Tzu have Allegories?
6. how do I groom my Shih Tzu