2017-02-05_Cute Little Shih Tzu _ School Time
Stress! Changes! How does a dog deal with our life situations! Actually that yellow stuff – I call it bile -usually shows itself when your dog gets stressed or worried about their owners wellbeing.
Sometimes our actions can be be pretty hard on our Canine companions. If you hurt, they’ll hurt with you. And quite often they’ll cry with you too. You won’t hear the boohoohoo but you’ll see the glisten of tears wetting their hair around their eyes.
Contrary to some beliefs, yes, dogs do show emotions. Outward signs are there if you’ll just pay closer attention to your Canine partner. The yellow bile is expelled when the dog is momentarily overwhelmed with the stress or changes your lifestyle is going thru.
Be happy, your dog is showing deep care about you. Try to relax and tone down the drama as best you can. When the going gets tough, get your Canine companion as close to you as you can, and give them some wonderful hugs they need you as well as you need them! These angels can teach us all quite a lot about unwinding and living in the moment and taking deep breaths and trusting.
Oh and by the way, when your dog does that…don’t worry, they’re just expressing their own anxiety, depression and or compassion.
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦
- Thinking of getting a new puppie?
- Shih Tzu Tips on how to help and what to expect with your puppie’s new life…
- The Health and Well Being of your pup is an ongoing responsibility…
- Separation Anxiety
- To Crate or not to Crate?
- House Training…
- On Food and Table Scraps…
- When Puppie Teeth Come In…
- Treats and their FAQ’s
- What have you experienced with giving treats?
- This is what I have learned about giving treats to my pups.
- More on Patience, Care, and Compassion…
- A PET’S TEN COMMANDMENTS
Be sure to visit Available ShihTzu PUPS 4 Sale at aceofpups.com. or stop by and visit with me at Ace Of Pups in Beverly Hills, Florida.
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦
- What to do…when you don’t know what to do for your ShihTzu.
- How long does food stay in the in the intestines of a pup? And….why should you care?
- How do I teach a lickin pup enough’s enough?
- How soon can I walk my new Shih Tzu or Shih Poo puppie?
- Why No Anxiety when walking a new puppie or a newly acquired older dog?
- How Soon Should I Take My Pup To The Groomers?
- How soon can I let my new Shih Tzu or Shih Poo puppie sleep with me?
- How soon can I have my friends and family over to meet the new Shih Tzu puppie?
- How soon can I bathe my Shih tzu or Shih-Poo puppie
- What can I use on my Shih Tzu…Hair is so dry?
- How soon can I treat my pups eyes for tear stains?
- How soon can I start my Shih Tzu or Shih Poo pup on flea treatment? Heart worm Prevention?
- How soon can I take my Shih Tzu or Shih Poo puppie outside for potty training?
- What is their personality and disposition?
- What’s the difference between Single and Double Coated Shih Tzu
- Is there a breed called Imperials?
- Can you explain what and where are Dew Claws?
- What shampoo you recommend ?
- Dog Dandruff
- Tear Stains
- How to Remove Skunk and other Odor From Your Dog
- Walking a new puppie or a newly acquired older dog.
- On Ear Hair and Wax-My dog grows potatoes in her ears!
- Treatment for loss of appetite in shihtzu ?
Puppie teeth sometimes come in at about five months of age. Your new puppy not eating? Some, not all…but definitely more often than not, ShihTzu Puppies won’t get a full set of front teeth till they are five months old…especially Shih Tzu that are on the smaller side. I’ve often gotten that call that my [Read More …]
How their names are chosen.
When the puppy’s are born, we have to call them Something!
Since their personalities are apparent almost right away, we give them their temporary name, until their new owners find the correct choice.
These Ace of Pups names are a starting point and we use which ever one seems to fit the pup.
Ace – an ace card
Aliante – (pronounced Al-e-on-tay) Aliante Resort & Casino in North LasVegas
Amber – Amber Casino-Barbados
Ante – Players have to put money up before betting can begin
Aruba – Aruba Casino – Aruba
Bear – a tight player
Bella – Bellagio Casino
Brandy – The Brandy Casino is located in Barbados_She is the color of Brandy. This is my 1st Star keeper.
Bullet – an ace, a chip
Bump – a raise
Bunny – the Bunnywalk Casino in Atlantic City New Jersey (a term used for Hugh Heffners owned Casino’s.)
Button – the disc next to the dealer of turn
Callie – Excalibur Casino
Carlo – Monte Carlo Casino
Cesar – Cesar’s Palace Casino
Check – You pass on betting this round
Cherry – Cherry On Line Casino
Crystal – Crystal Casino – Las Vegas
Dame – a queen
Deuce – you have a 2 card
Dice – items with dots to play cards
Dolly – a ten and a 2 in your hand is known as a Texas Dolly
Drummer – a tight player
Duck – a deuce
Duke – a hand of cards
Five – a 5 card
Flash – to expose your cards
Flop – the fourth card in Texas Holdem
Four – a four card
Heinz – you have a 5 and a 7 in your hand
Hilton – Paris Hilton Casino
Holly – Hollywood Casino
Hook – a jack
Jinx – bad luck
King – best face card
King Kong – a pair of Kings in your hand
Kojak – a King and a Jack
Lady – a queen
Lola – show girl at the Casino
Lucky – when you win
Major – a straight or better
Mandy – Mandolay Casino
Maverick – you have a Queen & a Jack in your hand
Minnie – a low hand
Monte – Monte Carlo Casino
Pair – 2 of a kind
Paris – Paris Hilton Casino
Pepper – the Peppermill Casino in Reno Nevada
Pips – the marks on the cards
Pixie – a low hand
Player – one who plays cards
Primadonna – Primadonna Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
Razz – Seven card stud poker
Rio – Rio Grand Casino
Sahara – Sahara Casino in Las Vegas
Scoop – to win both high &low half of the pot
Sierra – Grand Sierra Casino
Silver Nugget – Silver Nugget Casino in Las Vegas
Sky – no limit on raises &bets
Spike – an ace or raise the bet
Ten – a 10 card
Tiger – a low hand
Trinket – The charm next to the players chips
Trio – 3 sets of 3 of a kind
Trip – 3 of a kind
Trump – Trump card or Trump Casino
Vegas – Where the Casino’s are